Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- New Starcommers
- Instagram Update
- MTR Innovate Festival 2015: PERSONALIZATION
- Metro Daily group launch new Magazine – E-Weekly
- 48 Hours ceased publication
- Introduces new audience measurement – Return Path Rating (RPR)
- Oriental Sunday changing new issuing date. Content with more focus on leisure.
- The broadcast spectrum of ATV will be re-assigned to HKTVE
- HKTV mall launches Mega MTR Advertising Campaign
- Digital updates- Instagram: Ads to-be-launched, Elle HK: Website Revamped & Apple Daily: New Native Ads
Instagram became one of most popular social media in Hong Kong. 52% of Millennial instagrammers say it gives them a sense of community and 56% say the platform makes them feel more connected to people they know. In Hong Kong, 1.6M+ numbers of monthly active users who shared average 453K numbers of photos on daily and contributed 14M numbers…
MTR Innovate Festival 2015: PERSONALIZATION
It’s time for the MTR Innovate Festival! The theme of 2015 is Personalization which encourages advertisers to push personalize campaign to create unique user-experience, boost top-of-mind awareness, and induce viral effect and engagement via MTR advertising panels. Five personalized executions: 1. Personalizing a virtual character and play interactive game with digital screen 2. Photo printing kiosk which participants can tailor-make…
Metro Daily group launch new Magazine – E-Weekly
Metro Daily Publishing Group will launch a new weekly magazine – E-Weekly on Nov 5 (Thu). E-Weekly will include 3 booklets covering Entertainment, Beauty and Food, with cover price of $15. Total circulation will be 130,000, distributed in newsstands, convenience stores etc. During the soft-launch period, the Entertainment booklet will be free distributed…
48 Hours ceased publication
48 Hours was 1st published on 18 April 2013. It was published every Thursday and free distribution over 500 outlets, including Pacific Coffee, TOM LEE Music and Central Business District. 48 Hours targeted high spending consumers eager to explore truly unforgettable experiences with friends and family. 48 Hours was fully loaded with exciting details to capture a wide spectrum of…