Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Oriental Sunday changing new issuing date. Content with more focus on leisure.
- The broadcast spectrum of ATV will be re-assigned to HKTVE
- HKTV mall launches Mega MTR Advertising Campaign
- Digital updates- Instagram: Ads to-be-launched, Elle HK: Website Revamped & Apple Daily: New Native Ads
- Spark Media is representing Cross Border Bus
- Star Campaign winning case – Lamisil Education with Content
- New Starcommers
- Atnext: Video Full Page Fixed Banner
- Jeff and Steven participate in MediaWorks 2015 at Hanoi, Vietnam
- Samsung and AIA won Metro Creative Awards 2015
Oriental Sunday changing new issuing date. Content with more focus on leisure.
Oriental Sunday, part of New Media Group is changing issue date from every Monday to every Thursday starting 6th Aug 2015 issue. Oriental Sunday has changing its position in becoming more comprehensive on weekend leisure magazine. It consists of 3 books, the main book remains to cover entertainment news, its supplement “More” focuses on fashion and beauty trends and the…
The broadcast spectrum of ATV will be re-assigned to HKTVE
The Communications Authority announced its decision to adopt the administrative approach to the assignment of broadcasting spectrum to be withdrawn from Asia Television Limited (“ATV”) from 2 April 2016 following expiry of its domestic free television programme service (“free TV”) license. The Communications Authority prepared to assign to HK Television Entertainment Company…
HKTV mall launches Mega MTR Advertising Campaign
In August, HKTV has launched a Mega MTR Advertising campaign—“HKTV mall Summer Giveaway” promotion. This campaign has taken over a total of 3,298 ad panels and 119 tracks across 51 MTR stations for two weeks. Those ad with local culture humor and geographic-linked element have successfully capture public attention.
Digital updates- Instagram: Ads to-be-launched, Elle HK: Website Revamped & Apple Daily: New Native Ads
Instagram Ads will be launched in Q4 this year, estimated to be Oct 2015. The ad formats include image, video and carousel whereas the buying method (IO/ self-serve) is similar to Facebook. There are more than 1.5M monthly active users in HK. The audience are younger than Facebook’s that more than 70% of them are aged from 18-34. Instagram HK…